Start date: 27 Mar 2015
Venue address: Rich Mix, London, United Kingdom
Company: Rich Mix
Rich mix are looking for committed and enthusiastic young people aged 16-21 to form a team of ambassadors that will support Rich Mix to put on an amazing programme of music, exhibitions and performances in East London’s leading arts venue.
If you’re looking to expand your experience of working in the arts this is a fantastic opportunity gain access and review creative events, develop your skills and network with creative professionals
You will join a passionate team of ambassadors and work alongside the Rich Mix team.
Being a RMYA gives you a range of opportunities such as:
– Gain inspiration from events
– Free access to Rich Mix events
– Develop skills
– Produce your own event
– Work with the Arts Award
– Attend and review events at Rich Mix
– Advise on Rich Mix’s programming & marketing
– Meet creative professionals
– Work on your professional development
– Offer a platform for your voice
Your will need to commit to two meetings a month on Thursday evenings
How to apply:
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Name, DOB, email address, mobile number
2. Short description of any previous relevant experience and/or your CV
3. A short statement (no more than one side of A4 or 500 words) explaining why you want to be a Rich Mix Young Ambassador and what you can bring to the team.
4. An equal opportunities monitoring form. (Downloadable from the Rich Mix recruitment page)
Please note that whilst Rich Mix will accept applications from young people from across London, they are particularly interested in hearing from young people from Tower Hamlets and Hackney.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 27th March 2015. This will be followed by an informal interview of the shortlist.
Please note: this is not a paid job but a CV/skill building opportunity.