Deadline: 1 May 2015
Salary: £21k – £25k pro rata depending on experience, plus Company Pension and Training
Role: Learning & Participation Development Officer (P/T)
Phone: (0113) 244 5523
South Asian Arts-uk (SAA-uk) is a small, dynamic Leeds-based arts charity, a leader in the
Creative Case for Diversity, established in 1997 for the sole purpose of preserving and facilitating
South Asian Music and Dance.
SAA-uk are seeking a Learning & Participation Development Officer (P/T) (20 hours per week)
£21k – £25k pro rata depending on experience, plus Company Pension and Training
- Are you innovative, creative and passionate about the Arts & Culture?
- Are you an experienced motivator and sophisticated collaborator?
- Are you a producer at heart?
- Do you have experience managing people, projects and artists?
- Do you have the tenacity to manage change and conflict situations?
- Are you able to work selected evenings and weekends?
If your answer to the above is ‘YES’ please contact: Darren Tiffney
At: Suite 14, Munro House, Duke Street, Leeds. LS9 8AG
Tel: (0113) 244 5523
For an application pack, including a detailed person specification and job description.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon, 1st May 2015
Interviews: w/c 11th May 2015
Proposed Start Date: w/c 18th May 2015
SAA-uk is an equal opportunities employer and committed to Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate will be requested upon offer of employment.