Deadline: 22 Jan 2016
Company: London Contemporary Dance School at The Place
Phone: +44 (0)20 7121 1111
Applications for study programmes at London Contemporary Dance School are open.
All applicants are required to submit a completed online application form along with the £50.00 application fee before they are invited to an audition/interview. Full audition/interview details will be sent to applicants once a completed form has been received.
Filling in your application
- Register with the site – once you have registered with the site you will be able to logout and return to your application at any point to continue with your application via the green study programme buttons on this page. If you do not have an account, you will be redirected to the registration page after selecting your study programme below.
- Log in and complete the online application form – the form is spread across six separate steps. At each step you must submit your details in order to save it. Once you have completed all six steps you will have the opportunity to review, revisit and edit any of the details you have submitted. You can log in later to amend an incomplete application via this page. Every section of the form should be completed as fully as possible in English.
- Pay your application fee – £50.00. You will need to pay with a credit or debit card. If you do not have access to these please download the postal application form, complete and post along with a cheque made payable to: Contemporary Dance Trust.
If you are facing particular financial hardship and wish to be considered for an application fee waiver please visit the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama website before starting your application. Once you have paid your application fee you will be redirected to a confirmation page to confirm that your application has been received.
Select a study programme below to start your application to London Contemporary Dance School
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME: BA (HONS)
Undergraduate deadline: Fri 22 January 2016 (12 noon, UK time)
Postgraduate applications are now closed (deadline: Fri 8 January 2016 5pm, UK time)
The online application form contains features where you are asked to upload a passport-style photo and provide email contacts for your two references. Should you be unable to do this please follow the guidelines below and post them to: Admissions Office, London Contemporary Dance School at The Place, 17 Duke’s Road, London WC1H 9PY.
- Two passport sized photos (remember to write your name on the back of both photos)
- Two references – If possible, one of these references should be dance related and one should be academic. References should contain the name, address and position of the referee so that we may contact them at a later date if necessary. Referees for postgraduate applicants must download and complete the form at the bottom of this page and return it to the Admissions office via the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact the School Office email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7121 1111.