Salary: Trustees are unpaid, but expenses can be reimbursed
Role: Board Trustee
Company: Pavilion Dance South West
Phone: 01202 203635
Join the board at Pavilion Dance South West
These are exciting times for this vibrant and fresh arts organisation which has a fantastic specialist dance venue in Bournemouth, works strategically across the South West and is a National Dance Development Organisation.
We are looking for up to three exceptional individuals to complement the skills of our eight existing and highly valued board members.
We believe joining our board offers the following attractive benefits:
- Supporting a worthwhile and creative charity with your time and your expertise
- Contributing to the creative development of a growing and highly regarded arts organisation
- Opportunities to see performances and meet dance artists and choreographers
- Expanding your networks and broadening your experience in the arts sector
We are particularly keen to diversify our board’s range of contexts, experience and skills and would welcome applications from individuals with one or more of the following to offer:
Contexts and experience:
- Black and minority ethnic communities
- Young people
- Fund development in the arts or voluntary sectors
- Financial management
- Creative digital expertise
- Creative engagement with diverse communities
You don’t need to have had previous governance experience as we can provide induction and support if required.
As a charity and a limited company board members are both non executive directors and trustees. Board membership is a voluntary position. Expenses can be reimbursed.
You can download an application pack from www.pdsw.org.uk
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon, Monday 15th August 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to discuss this further at a mutually convenient date to be agreed.
Pavilion Dance South West embraces diversity in everything we do and would welcome applications reflecting this commitment.