Deadline: 5 Dec 2016
Role: Classical Indian Dance Faculty Coordinator
Company: Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
The ISTD Classical Indian Dance Faculty is seeking to appoint a faculty coordinator, initially for 1 day /week (job share) with capacity to expand the role and time commitment. An interest or some familiarity with classical Indian dance sector would be advantageous.
Duties to include:
- The minuting of faculty committee meetings
- Supporting the Chair and the Committee in organisation of regular meetings and events
- Phone calls and circulating information
- Liaising as necessary with other departments and faculties of the ISTD
Regular working hours are flexible and not ISTD office based, with meetings in London and occasional events within the UK.
You need to:
- Have Good administration skills
- Have Good written & Spoken English.
- Have interest or experience in dance
- Be self-motivated, responsible and organised
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Be E mail and telephone communication friendly
To apply, please email Caroline Lavelle at the below address with your CV and covering letter, telling us a little bit about yourself and stating why you think you would be suitable for the role.
Closing Date: Monday 5th December – 5pm. Interviews from 12th December 2016. Applications to: Tap.Indian@ISTD.org
If you have further questions about ISTD and the Classical Indian Faculty, more information can be found on our website here: www.istd.org/classical-indian-dance/