Deadline: 5 Jan 2015
Salary: Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Role: Creative Learning Officer
Company: Balbir Singh Dance Company
Balbir Singh Dance Company is recruiting a full time Creative Learning Officer
This will be a two year contract.
The post holder will be responsible for devising, implementing and delivering the company’s Education Strategy and aspects of the Audience Development Plan.
This will include innovative education and outreach delivery to support the large body of performance repertoire ranging from:
– Hopscotch (children’s festivals)
– Full Contact (sport and rugby inspired)
– The Two Wheel Trilogy (cycle inspired): The Roundness of 12, Champion of the Flatlands and Dancing Bicycles
– Synchronised (swimming pools)
– venue based Kathak and Contemporary work
– and a number of other high profile projects in development
The Creative Learning Officer will also seek out and create opportunities for their own projects.
Whilst Yorkshire based (Yorkshire Dance, Leeds) the role will involve some national and international work.
Funded by the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation with support from Arts Council England NPO status.
For further information and how to apply please email Administrator at email@example.com