Deadline: 23 Mar 2015
Salary: Up to £175 per day for a self employed consultant; pro rata of up to £35,000 pa for an employee
Role: General Manager – Interim
Phone: 07967 137084
Akademi is seeking an Interim General Manager as Monique Deletant Bell is leaving at the beginning of April to live abroad.
Reporting to the Director the General Manager will:
• Manage the office to ensure it runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible;
• Ensure work is planned so KPIs are achieved and ensure compliance with funding agreements;
• Liaise with Finance Officer on finances and payroll and manage the Administration and Finance Assistant;
• Work with the Director and the team on forthcoming events and productions;
• Contribute to fundraising bids as appropriate;
• Act as Company Secretary and prepare reports for Board as necessary;
You will have demonstrable management experience preferably obtained in the arts or charity sectors and proven skills in financial management and HR. Practical knowledge of Health and Safety, company law and equal opportunities is vital and you must evidence a successful track record of managing people and resources. Excellent written and communication skills are also expected. An interest in dance is highly desirable.
For further information please email: email@example.com or call 07967 137084 to speak to Sarah Robson, HR Adviser.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday 23rd March 2015 but applications will be considered as they are received.
Interviews: by 27th March 2015